- What is a credit?
- Why can’t I remove a user from my company’s account?
- How do I remove a user from my company’s account?
- I have more questions. How can I reach you?
- Can I delete my account?
- What does one design test count as?
- Do credits reset every month?
- How do I keep track of my remaining credits?
- How can I manage seats on my team?
- What is the best Clarity score?
- How are the heatmaps generated by AI?
- What is an AI-generated attention heatmap?
- How do I interpret the Clarity benchmark?
- What is the difference between Areas of Interest and Percentage of Attention?
- What is Alexa Rank and its Value?
- How do I interpret Clarity Score?
- How do I define Areas of Interest?
- How do I interpret Percentage of Attention?
- What makes Attention Insight different from other heatmaps?
- Getting Started
- Attention Insight and Zapier integration – Adding shareable links to the heatmap analysis results in Google Sheets
- Generate Attention Heatmaps on all image files in Google Drive folder
- How to install Photoshop plugin?
- How to generate heatmap using Photoshop plugin?
- How to install Sketch plugin?
- How to generate heatmap using Sketch plugin?
- How to install Figma plugin?
- How to generate a heatmap with Figma plugin?
- How to generate heatmap with Adobe XD plugin?
- How to install Adobe XD plugin?
- Use cases
Return to knowledge base main page
Can I analyze mobile designs?
Yes. When you click “Create New Analysis,” you can select Analysis Type “Mobile” and then either capture web page URL or upload your mobile designs.