What are the use cases of Attention Insight?
Attention Insight is a pre-launch analytics tool that enables marketers and design teams to improve design performance. Our AI-powered algorithm assesses design element visibility with 90-94% accurate heatmaps compared to real eye-tracking studies but without data collection.
You can use Attention Insight to gain insights in these areas:
- Marketing and advertising
- UX research
- Packaging design research
- Shopper research
There are many use cases in these areas for using Attention Insight. Here are some examples:
- Optimize conversion rate
- A/B testing marketing materials
- Audit existing designs
- Validate design ideas
- Prove design decisions to clients
- Benchmark against competition
- Test low traffic websites
You can read more about these use cases in section No. 10 of this article.