- What is a credit?
- Why can’t I remove a user from my company’s account?
- How do I remove a user from my company’s account?
- I have more questions. How can I reach you?
- Can I delete my account?
- What does one design test count as?
- Do credits reset every month?
- How do I keep track of my remaining credits?
- How can I manage seats on my team?
- What is a Focus map, and how to interpret it?
- What is the best Clarity score?
- How are the heatmaps generated by AI?
- What is an AI-generated attention heatmap?
- How do I interpret the Clarity benchmark?
- What is the difference between Areas of Interest and Percentage of Attention?
- What is Alexa Rank and its Value?
- How do I interpret Clarity Score?
- How do I define Areas of Interest?
- How do I interpret Percentage of Attention?
- What makes Attention Insight different from other heatmaps?
- Why can’t I draw Areas of Interest below the fold?
- Can I get separate heatmaps for different demographic groups?
- Does Attention Insight provide design recommendations?
- Can I analyze more than one image or URL at a time?
- Can I analyze mobile designs?
- Why does Attention Insight analyze a website above the fold when you load a URL?
- Attention Insight and Zapier integration – Adding shareable links to the heatmap analysis results in Google Sheets
- Generate Attention Heatmaps on all image files in Google Drive folder
- How to install Photoshop plugin?
- How to generate heatmap using Photoshop plugin?
- How to install Sketch plugin?
- How to generate heatmap using Sketch plugin?
- How to install Figma plugin?
- How to generate a heatmap with Figma plugin?
- How to generate heatmap with Adobe XD plugin?
- How to install Adobe XD plugin?
How do I keep track of my remaining credits?
You can see how many remaining credits you have at the top right of each window. Next to the red “Upgrade” button, there is a blue bar and the text “Remaining credits:” with the number of remaining credits displayed.