We are looking for a passionate Data Engineer to join our growing team. You will be a core member of our team and help us with enhancing existing and developing new ML solutions.
- Working knowledge of Python and Flask
- Experience with computer vision
- Experience developing practical ML solutions (preferably within the AI domain) and deploying them to production
- Knowledge of Tensorflow Serving would be a big plus
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform a plus
- Experience with Docker a plus
- Implementing end-to-end ML pipeline
- Implementing new attention metrics as agreed with the team
- Training and deploying machine learning models for eyetracking automation and object segmentation in images
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 100 % remote work, with occasional on-site meetings
- Work on an innovative AI solution and choose your own methods and tools to implement functionality
- 2-3 month project. If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Apply before 30 June 2021 and we’ll be in touch: [email protected] Explain why you feel suitable for this position and send us your URL to your portfolio and Linkedin profile and we will be in touch. Confidentiality guaranteed.
To apply for this job email your details to Kamile@attentioninsight.com